Great storytelling connects people to their work.
Storytelling does not have to stop at your marketing department’s door.
Instead, it can be an invaluable tool for driving engagement – especially in our hybrid/remote work new normal.
Storytelling builds trust and engenders strong emotional connections. It helps your teams better understand where they fit inside your organization’s vision and mission.
Stories help employees see your organization in a different light, and find a deeper sense of purpose in their work. They can improve internal communications, help shape your company culture, and help you find new ways to frame what you do – and why you do it.
Want to know how you can uncover the critical authentic storytelling techniques and tools needed to inspire your employees to become more involved and engaged at work?
My talk/workshop, “Impactful Storytelling For Employee Engagement” is perfect for leaders who:
- Need to get employees on board with change in order to meet business objectives
- Want to inspire those they lead to become more involved and engaged at work
- Need talent retention programs to inspire and grow recruitment activities
Attendees will leave with the critical storytelling techniques and tools they need to motivate, engage, and inspire, as well as new strategies to use internal communications and social platforms to bring teams together.
This Week’s Best Articles on Innovation
- 2022 Watch List: Women in Innovation – Inside Outside
- 3 ways for businesses to fuel innovation and drive performance – The Conversation
- How diversity, equity, and inclusion promote business innovation – Fast Company
- How to keep innovation moving – The Economist
- Invention Is Not Innovation: How to Properly Plan for Change – AdWeek
- Inside Renault’s Community-Driven Approach to Innovation – HBR
- Three Practical Tips To Supercharge Your Next Online Innovation Event – FORBES
2022 Watch List: Women in Innovation
I was honored to be included in Inside Outside’s 2022 Watch List for Women in Innovation – and I’m in excellent company.